Here at Nicol Estate Agents we utilise the top online marketing channels available to ensure that your home is seen by as many people as possible. By improving the reach of your property we know it will generate even more interest by the right people at the right time, ultimately maximising your sale price. That’s why every property for sale through Nicol Estate Agents is featured on OnTheMarket.
OnTheMarket is one among the largest UK residential property portal providers in terms of traffic. It aims to deliver a market leading, agent backed alternative to Rightmove and Zoopla, providing a first class service and increasingly OnTheMarket is the ‘go to’ portal for serious property seekers.
Why do we feature your property on OnTheMarket? Here are just a few of the reasons…
- OnTheMarket features thousands of new properties each month, 24 hours or more before they are advertised on Rightmove or Zoopla.
- OnTheMarket has already established itself among the top three UK residential property portal providers in terms of traffic and is the only agent-backed portal.
- If you are buying or renting a property, every property you see at OnTheMarket.com is on the market with an estate or letting agent who is an expert in their local area.
- OnTheMarket invests millions every year ensuring your property reaches as many people as possible, through digital campaigns, TV ads and the local/national press.
- OnTheMarket has invested in state-of-the art technology and its website will seamlessly adapt to fit all screen sizes show your home off to its full potential. The website and its apps aim to provide all potential buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants with an exceptional property search service.
- OnTheMarket.com attracts genuine property seekers to the site, so your property is seen by the right sort of buyer.
- OnTheMarket is supported by thousands of independent and multi-branch estate agents.
- In the six months leading to September 2018, OnTheMarket had more than doubled offices and properties listed, trebled monthly visit traffic to 17.4 million and quadrupled email and telephone leads to agents.
- As at 12 December 2018, OnTheMarket was featuring properties from over 12,000 estate agent branches.
Our association with OnTheMarket.com means that we have covered all bases to ensure that we will maximise the demand for your home and that it’s seen by the right people at the right time, as soon as your property is listed for sale. Just another of the many reasons to get in touch today for a valuation!
Whatever your reason for moving; whether it's for extra space, to downsize or you may simply have found your dream home, Nicol can help. Our knowledge of the local property market helps us develop a marketing plan that's right for you and your property.
If you are planning on selling your home, contact Nicol Estate Agents today for an appraisal of your property. Our Managing Director Douglas Nicol and Sales Manager Daniel Cohen carry out hundreds of market appraisals every year, giving them an intimate and unparalleled knowledge of the property market in Glasgow, from city centre apartments to family homes and building plots. We will talk to you about the property market in your area, compare sales evidence, local demand for similar properties, outline our tailored marketing plan and provide details of our sales support strategy right through to completion.