At Nicol Estate Agents, the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is of utmost importance to us and we are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government.
With this in mind, during the current situation we are taking the following precautions, among others:
* Our branches will become an environment where we will not shake hands with our clients and educate our staff on prevention.
* We have elevated our already high standards of hygiene, incorporating additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures and frequency.
* We have increased the accessibility and visibility of hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities for employees and visitors to our offices.
* If any of our staff or those taking photographs are within your home, we will be ensuring we are hand washing and using sanitising gel before entering and will be mindful at all times of the current situation.
* With any face to face meetings, we will require confirmation in advance from all those who will be present, that they have not been in contact with any individuals from geographical risk areas or anyone who are self-isolating.
Nicol Estate Agents remain open for business and are happy to discuss any aspects of selling, the local market and our services. We believe that even during these challenging times and in light of the interest rate cut, people will still be looking to move and to purchase properties at all stages of the property ladder, and we remain cautiously optimistic.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure we navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind.
Thank you for your continued support,